Take a look. Any of these surprise you? We’d be interested in hearing your take. Just click “Comment” following the web version of this item.
1. Some Christian groups are growing faster than others.
2. Pentecostals continue with their explosive growth.
3. Cities are growing faster than Christians are moving to them.
4. Christianity is no longer a Western-dominated religion.
5. Only half of Christians live in Christian-dominated nations.
6. Churches have crossed the 5 million mark.
7. Christians possess and are giving large amounts of money.
8. Less of the world is unreached than ever before.
9. Missionaries are growing slowly.
10. More non-Christians will have Christian friends.
See commentary under each point at…