- HINDU EVANGELISM RESOURCE
- USING MOBILE DEVICES FOR OUTREACH
- MISSIONAL ENTERPRISE BLOG
- NEW SOUTH ASIA FOCUSED KIDS MATERIALS AND WEB SITE
- HAVE YOU EVER USED A RESOURCE ON BRIGADA?
- CLOSING STUFF
HINDU EVANGELISM RESOURCE — A new witnessing tool is now available for sharing Christ with Hindus. The Vedic Bridge is a contextual Gospel tract ready for you to download and print in PDF format. The Vedic Bridge tracts are free to download and distribute. To get there, click to: http://brigada.org/brigade/?p=31
Find the link (which was too long to include in this enewsletter; it wrapped to the next line) and click on it there to bounce to the correct page. The Vedic Bridge is also available by contacting information(at)go2southasia(dot)org [As a means of preventing spam for our contributors, in the preceding email address(es), please replace (at) with @ and (dot) with .]
This print ready tract is designed for tri-fold to print at your church or home computer. The tract is designed to make witnessing to Hindus simple for Christians who do not have a background in understanding Hinduism.
- USING MOBILE DEVICES FOR OUTREACH — With 80% of the world’s population in an area with mobile coverage, and 2 billion cell-phone users, there is serious potential for evangelism and discipleship using mobile devices, both in technically advanced and developing nations. Internet Evangelism Day has produced a page on using mobile devices:
- MISSIONAL ENTERPRISE BLOG — Mike, who is a church planter in Glasgow Scotland, has developed a blog about ‘missional enterprises’ (sometimes know as kingdom businesses, tent-making, etc.). He is hoping for an ongoing conversation about business as a means to reaching the developed nations and living out a theology of work. Many resources exist for those looking to reach the underdeveloped or closed access nations but what about the Western World? It’s a place to share his own journey, network, resource other for the same purpose, encourage one another, spur creative missional enterprises and chew over theology. Check it out at
NEW SOUTH ASIA FOCUSED KIDS MATERIALS AND WEB SITE — The South Asia Region of the International Mission Board would like to introduce you to The Caravan. Raj, Hati, Sindi, Googly and Bangles are the core members. The Caravan is a group of cartoon characters whose goal it is to teach others about the places and peoples of South Asia.
Each character represents Christians from different cultural and religious backgrounds found throughout the region. Through the Caravan’s stories, activities and other resources, they aim to tell about the life of believers in South Asia and the vast lostness that also abounds in the region.
The Caravan has just premiered on the web at
The Caravan site has many great resources for parents and teachers to use to teach kids about missions in South Asia. It also has many fun games and stories for kids. The authors will continue to add new stories and materials each month, so visit regularly. For questions, email them at TheCaravan(at)wigtake(dot)org [As a means of preventing spam for our contributors, in the preceding email address(es), please replace (at) with @ and (dot) with .]
HAVE YOU EVER USED A RESOURCE ON BRIGADA? — If so, would you consider a gift of encouragement? Click on the “Donate” page.
You can pull the money from your PayPal account or from any major credit card. Or if you prefer, send a check payable to Team Expansion to: Team Expansion (Brigada secretary), 13711 Willow Reed Dr., Louisville, KY 40299. (Team Expansion is a 501(c)3 incorporation so for USA citizens, your checks made out to Team Expansion are tax-deductible.) As always, be sure to let us know if you’d like us to promote any particular service or ministry, or if you’d prefer your gift be anonymous. And thank you in advance for helping.